5 steps to make a new Google Adsense account


I made a Google Adsense account a few years ago and after I made a few thousands dolors someone spam clicked my advertisements purposely intending to get my Google Adsense account banned. My Google Adsense account was then banned a few days later.
I tried appealing, but that did not work.

I then found another solution. I made another Google Adsense account. This worked, for a few weeks, then it got banned. I then realized Google must be tracking my ip and my information so I then made another Google Adsense account on my other computer and put in different information and that worked!
I finally found a way to do make another Google Adsense account without it getting banned!

Step 1:  Use another computer that you did not make your Google Adsense account on that got banned.

Step 2: Make another account

Step 3: Put in all different information. ( Put in a friends or family members information that you can trust)

Step 4: DO NOT LOGIN TO THIS ACCOUNT ON YOUR OTHER COMPUTER THAT YOU USED TO MAKE YOUR OLD ACCOUNT.

Step 5: Enjoy, your Google Adsense Account should not get banned.

If you follow these 5 steps your new Google Adsense account will not get banned and you can enjoy the benefits of Google Adsense and make a lot of money!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your information about the change of adsense account, the main thing to change is change the service provider for new IP

    ReplyDelete